Skydive for Rhino
SAVING RHINOS FROM 10,000 FT
After two extremely popular Skydive for Rhinos campaigns in 2011-2012, Durban Skydive Centre and Project Rhino are bringing the event to Zululand – home of the rhino.
This year’s event will be run in collaboration with Zululand Conservation Trust’s Rhino Ride. You can experience the intense thrill of free falling from 10,000 ft over the African bushveld, whilst contributing to urgent anti-rhino poaching initiatives.
Skydive for Rhinos has always been about ordinary people going to extreme lengths to pledge their support for our wildlife. Watch the 2012 Campaign video below.
- No previous skydiving experience required.
- Please wear closed-in (laced) running shoes.
- Maximum weight limit is 100kgs.
- Minimum age is 12 years and anyone younger than 18 years needs parental/guardian consent.
- We will need a minimum of 20 persons confirmed by 31 July 2019 to cover our logistics costs.
- Please complete an application form and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org to secure your spot.
Join us for an opportunity of a lifetime and help us to make a difference by skydiving for our rhino!
Account Name: ACT Rhino Fund
Bank: First National Bank (FNB)
Branch Code: 221452
Account No: 62742016018
Reference: Please use Skydive and your name to help us accurately track donations